Traditional : Clothes
Traditional turned digital: Miniskirt session
(replaced the old 3th piece)
♥ Foolish humans, even if they are dying they won’t let go of their hope for a tomorrow.
♥ From the day I was borne to the day I'll die, I'll live my life, my stile!
Follow me on:
Twitter -> twitter.com/kageroze
Tumblr -> kuratsu.tumblr.com
LiveJournal -> kuratsu-yoko.livejournal.com
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
According to DA 8 years; according to me, I lost count XD
2. What does your username mean?
It's my online name, and one of the names my friends use for calling me.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Weird, random, loyal
4. Are you left or right handed?
Well mostly right handed but actually a weird ambidextrous person. Some things I automatically do them with my left hand since it's easier for me and can't manage that well with my right and vice versa. ( of course I can do everything with both hands just some better with one of them )
5. What was your first deviation?
I don't have it on DA anymore.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Don't have a favorite type.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I'd love to master all of them so can't choose.
8. What was your first favourite?
I think it was this one. ( not really sure since I did a bit of cleaning a long time ago )
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Whatever I feel like I really love at that time/ make a big impact on me. But I think most of them are fan art.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Have more then one. I'd say 90% of my follow list; the rest of 10% are for encouraging them and seeing their progress.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I'd rather not ( for a full list of reasons ), unless we become real good friend on DA and want to deepen that bond.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Well some of the stories/art on DA can bring a smile on my face when I need.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pencil ( or any traditional way of drawing ), my tablet and my programs ( yes, I use more then 1 for digital ).
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Home, I guess, but where ever I can, I'll create; plain and simple, as long as I have an idea, the time and the tools for it, I'll do it.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Sorry, don't have a favorite one.